Rick Bright’s Net Worth is $600,000 US dollars.
Who is Rick Bright?
Rick Bright is a public health officer and immunologist from Hutchinson, Kansas (Kansas, USA). Rick Bright formerly served as the Director of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (2016-2020).
Rick Bright- Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Rick Bright was born in Hutchinson in 1972 (age 49 as of 2020).
According to web sources, his mother and father died during the COVID-19 era in the United States.
Nonetheless, he never shared any information about his family members.
He graduated from Hutchinson High School with respectable grades.
The University of Kansas awarded him a Bachelor of Science (magna cum laude) degree.
Ricky earned a double major in Biology and Physical Science from Auburn University-Montgomery.
He received his Ph.D. in Immunology and Molecular Pathogenesis (Virology) from Emory University’s Division of Biological and Biomedical Sciences in 2002.
Later, he traveled to France for the Advanced Vaccinology (ADVAC) course offered by the Fondation Mérieux and the University of Geneva in Annecy, France.
Net Worth of Rick Bright? Salary, Earning
Rick Bright’s Net Worth is $600,000 US dollars (As of 2020).
Facts of Rick Bright
|Real Full Birth Name||Rick Bright.|
|Profession||Public Health Officer and Immunologist.|
|Famous for||Whistleblower to the US government regarding coronavirus.|
|Age (As of 2019)||48 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1972.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Hutchinson (Kansas, USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||NA.|
|House In||Washington DC, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Twitter: https://twitter.com/rickabright.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 8″.
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||30-32-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.5.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Brown & White.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not disclosed.|
|Highest Qualification||1. Bachelor of Science (magna cum laude): University of Kansas.
2. Double Majored Physical Science & Biology: Auburn University-Montgomery.
3. Ph.D. (Immunology and Molecular Pathogenesis (Virology): Division of Biological and Biomedical Sciences of Emory University of Medicine.
4. Vaccinology (ADVAC) advance course: Fondation Mérieux and the University of Geneva in Annecy, France.
|School||Hutchinson High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. University of Kansas.
2. Auburn University-Montgomery.
3. Division of Biological and Biomedical Sciences of Emory University of Medicine.
4. Fondation Mérieux and the University of Geneva in Annecy, France.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Florida.|
|Favorite Color||Dark Blue.|
|Love to do||Reading Books.|
|Favorite Food||Vegetarian Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$600,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$28K-$30K.|
|Last Modified||15 May 2020 (©️ Copyright – dreshare.com)|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Rick Bright is not in any relationship he is unmarried and single.
It appears that he does not wish to expose anything about his privacy in the media.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Rick Bright’s height is 5 feet 8 inches and his weight is 70kg.
His body measurements are 30-32-35 and his biceps size is 12.
His eyes are dark brown and his hair is brown and white.
Rick Bright- Professional Career
Bright after finishing high school, worked as a Production Manager at Osborn Laboratories’ Research & Development Department.
He worked as a research assistant in the Alabama Reference Lab during his college years.
He did his studies in the Department of Flow Cytometry.
Throughout his career, he held various positions in private-sector companies in the United States.
On November 15, 2016, former President Barack Obama selected Rick as Director of BARDA.
He took over for the original Director, Robin Robinson.
He quickly advanced to the position of Deputy Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response.
He is not active on any social media.
Also Read Dr. Mary Bassett Robert Ashton, Allecia Wilson, Dr. Mike
Quick Facts of Rick Bright
- Rick (born in 1972) is an American Public Health Officer and Immunologist from Hutchinson (Kansas, USA).
- He filed the whistleblower complaint to President Trump on May 5, 2020, regarding the virus and vaccine progress.
- Bright was removed from the director position.
- He acted as a whistleblower on the action of the US government.
- However, none of the senior officials allowed him to attend the meetings related to the COVID-19 outbreak and conditions in the United States.
- Rick was with the US Department of Health and Human Services in 2010.