- 1 Who is Stephanie Sy?
- 2 Stephanie Sy – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Stephanie Sy? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Stephanie Sy
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Stephanie Sy – Professional Career
- 8 Stephanie Sy – Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Stephanie Sy
Who is Stephanie Sy?
Stephanie Sy is a former Al Jazeera America television news anchor and reporter. Stephanie Sy is well-known for her roles in The Perfect Match (2017), Washed Away (2017), and Saige Paints the Sky (2017). (2013).
Stephanie Sy – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Stephanie Sy was born on January 16, 1977, in Southern California, United States; there is no information about her family. Furthermore, there is no information about her siblings.
She is of American nationality and English descent. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. In terms of education, she received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania.
Net Worth of Stephanie Sy? Salary, Earning
Stephanie Sy, a well-known freelance journalist in the United States, has a net worth of $1 million.
Sy has amassed a significant fortune through his work on numerous news programs. Similarly, a CNN reporter makes an average of $114,310 per year.
A lower-level reporter earns around $104762, while a higher-level journalist earns around $132180. As a result, her salary may be higher than that of a typical reporter.
We can see from Sy’s Instagram profile that she earns a lot of money and lives a lavish lifestyle.
Facts of Stephanie Sy
|Full Name:||Stephanie Sy|
|Birth Date:||January 16, 1977|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Husband||David Jensen Aristo|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Southern California,|
|Education||University of Pennsylvania|
|Stephanie Sy Instagram|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
In terms of her marital status, Stephanie Sy is a married lady. On June 17, 2017, she married David Jensen Ariosto, a supervising producer for NPR’s All Things Considered.
The couple has a daughter and lives a good life together without having any marital affairs.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Stephanie Sy is 5 feet 2 inches tall when it comes to body measures. Furthermore, her weight is unclear. Stephanie’s hair is black, and her eyes are dark brown.
Stephanie Sy – Professional Career
In terms of her job, Sy worked as a reporter and fill-in anchor for WBTW in Florence, South Carolina, from 1999 to 2001.
Similarly, she began working as a military reporter for WTKR in September 2001.
Her reporting from Iraq while embedded in 2003 during the Iraq War, on the other hand, led to her hire by ABC News the following year.
Previously, she reported from London for ABC NewsOne until 2006, when she relocated to New York.
She also became ABC’s Asia Correspondent in Beijing in 2007. Similarly, she was transferred to New York in 2009 and remained there until her departure from the network in 2012.
Other duties at ABC included fill-in anchoring on World News Now on occasion. She was also a senior editor and correspondent for Everyday Health from 2012 to 2013.
Similarly, she joined Al Jazeera America in 2013 and hosted several newscasts, mostly the daily morning news, as well as conducted occasional interviews for Talk to Al Jazeera until the network’s demise in 2016.
In the same year, 2016, she worked as a freelance reporter for Yahoo News, largely conducting interviews for the website.
She is also a freelance anchor for CNN and CNN International in 2017. She also fills in for Maggie Lake on CNN Money.
Aside from that, she continues to freelance for Yahoo! News, CBSN, and CBS News.
Stephanie Sy – Social Media Status
Stephanie has 2.6K Facebook followers. Similarly, she has 3.6K Twitter followers. She does not use Instagram.
Quick Facts of Stephanie Sy
- Stephanie is an American television news anchor and reporter formerly for Al Jazeera America.
- She is well known for The Perfect Match (2017), Washed Away (2017) and Saige Paints the Sky (2013).
- Stephanie was born in Southern California, the United States on January 16, 1977, there is no information about her family.
- Her reporting from Iraq while embedded in 2003 during the Iraq War led to her hiring by ABC News in the same year.
- On talking about her body measurements, Stephanie has a height of 5 feet 2 inches.
- She married a supervising producer for NPR’s All Things Considered, David Jensen Ariosto on June 17, 2017.