- 1 Who is Tanya Zuckerbrot?
- 2 Tanya Zuckerbrot – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
- 3 Net Worth of Tanya Zuckerbrot? Salary, Earning
- 4 Facts of Tanya Zuckerbrot
- 5 Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 6 Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
- 7 Tanya Zuckerbrot – Professional Career
- 8 Tanya Zuckerbrot- Social Media Status
- 9 Quick Facts of Tanya Zuckerbrot
Who is Tanya Zuckerbrot?
Tanya Zuckerbrot is a well-known self-help author from the United States. Tanya Zuckerbrot is a licensed dietician and the creator of The F-Factor, a fiber-rich weight-loss program featured on The View and The Dr. Oz Show. Her first book is The F-Factor Diet: Discover the Secret to Permanent Weight Loss (2006).
Tanya Zuckerbrot – Birth, Parents, Siblings & Education
Tanya Zuckerbrot was born on September 29, 1971, and will turn 50 in 2021.
She was born in late September, thus her zodiac sign is Libra.
Tanya was born in the United States of America and is a naturalized citizen as well.
Similarly, in terms of ethnicity and religion, she is Caucasian and Christian.
Tanya has remained pretty quiet in the public about his family members.
Tanya graduated from New York University with a Master’s degree in Nutrition and Food Studies and completed a two-year dietetic internship at New York University Medical Center.
Net Worth of Tanya Zuckerbrot? Salary, Earning
Tanya is a well-known Self-Help Author and one of the wealthiest Self-Help Authors.
According to Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider, Tanya Zuckerbrot’s net worth is reported to be $1.5 million.
Facts of Tanya Zuckerbrot
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1971|
|Place of Birth||United States|
|Age||49 Years, 11 Months, 25 Days|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
Relationship, Married life, Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Tanya Zuckerbrot is a married woman who is heterosexual. Anthony Westreich is her husband.
Similarly, Anthony, the Chief Executive Officer of Monday Properties, is a seasoned real estate executive.
Furthermore, on August 17, 2017, this wonderful pair married in Capri.
They then traveled to Capri to marry in a Jewish ceremony on top of a hill overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
This couple also has three children.
Body Measurement- Height, Weight, Hair Color
Regrettably, no information on Tanya Zuckerbrot’s actual bodily measurements, including height, weight, and vital data, is available in the media.
In terms of physical appearance, she has fair skin, light brown eyes, and dark brown hair.
Tanya Zuckerbrot – Professional Career
Zuckerbrot’s career is that of a health fanatic.
She is also a world-known dietician and the creator of the renowned F-Factor Diet, the most liberating and long-lasting approach to weight loss and optimal health based on scientifically proved fiber-rich nutrition.
Tanya also spent the first two decades of her work as a private practitioner in Manhattan.
Similarly, Tanya’s early professional work with patients and the diets she prescribed to them influenced the development of the F-Factor Diet.
Similarly, she has advised her patients to have a high-fiber diet.
This brilliant individual is also a published author.
She is also a published author, having written two best-selling weight reduction books, ‘The F-Factor Diet: Unlock the Secret to Permanent Weight Loss’ and ‘The Miracle Carb Diet: Make Calories and Fat Disappear – with Fiber!’
Likewise, he has worked with a select set of clientele, including celebrities, corporations, and government figures.
Similarly, she is currently a lecturer, consultant, and national media figure.
Tanya Zuckerbrot- Social Media Status
In terms of social media, Tanya’s official Instagram account @tanyazuckerbrot has 113k followers.
Quick Facts of Tanya Zuckerbrot
- Tanya was born on 29 September 1971 and will celebrate her 50th birthday in 2021.
- Regrettably, there is no information in the media about her exact body measurements, including her height, weight, and vital statistics.
- Tanya is a world-renowned dietitian and the creator of the renowned F-Factor Diet, the most liberating and sustainable approach to weight loss and optimal health based on scientifically proven fiber-rich nutrition.
- Tanya’s net worth is reported to be $1.5 million.
- She is married to Anthony Westreich.